Monday, March 22, 2010

Woot!!!

Yes, my new book has arrived and I am excited.  I am going to read "The Princeton Companion to Mathematics."  Cover to cover.  I am actually really excited because I have had such a hard time finding meaty books recently and I am hoping this lives up to the hype that in all I honesty I  have given to it. :-)

I also wanted to give a shout-out to the Discovery Channel.  One of the few things that can just brighten up my day is some of the most incredible shows I have ever seen.  Two of them are "Life" and "Planet Earth".  They make me remember that the world is an incredible place.  I actually got a fun surprise tonight when I came home and I got to watch a show called "Wild Pacific" on the discovery channel.  So awesome.  Life is great.  I'll leave with one of the best commericals ever.



3 comments:

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.