Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Earthquake Map

So I have a great website for you to visit:  here.

This is such an awesome mash-up of information.  It is amazing how well presented it is.  Additionally all of this information is online.  Yes.  Here, from the government no less.  I know it is a common perception that I think the government can do nothing right.  (Which is wrong.)  I just believe the government should do as little as possible.  This is an example of something that society can benefit from.  Here is a website about earthquakes that can be used by scientists and scholars for years to study earthquakes.  So here you go, an example of good government spending (however I won't comment on whether the cost is worth it, but) at least $0.00001 of my money is going to something I enjoy using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.