Friday, March 26, 2010

Video Round-up

You know me, I love watching videos online.  :-)  Anyway here are a couple I ventured across this evening.

1) A slightly entertaining parody of a bill becoming a law:


2)  Here is a video of Tucker Carlson talking about various things.  (Yes, the guy from the Jon Stewart debate.)  Anyway it is interesting to see how he views himself.  If you goto 7:00 in the video he talks about the cross-fire debate.  I don't know what I think about what he says I also don't know if I believe his sincerity about the entire thing.  However you can judge for yourself.


3)  Finally, this is a video I know many have seen but it is so awesome.  You have to watch the Keynes vs. Hayek video.  :-)  Any time you can teach an economics lesson through a rap video you get major props from me.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.