Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lemons Everywhere

Pasta of the day: Lemon Explosion.

Let me tell you, it is lemony.  I used an entire lemon (zest and juice) to make this pasta.  It is really good but the Ricotta cheese is a little course when you add in the zest it isn't the best.  However it is definitely a neat dinner.  Now my hands smell like lemons.

Also zesting a lemon is not the easiest thing to do.  I used a potato peeler and then chopped the zest again but the chopping didn't produce very small zest, this may be the problem with the roughness of the dish.  I think there needs to be a kitchen device that you like put the thing in there and the press slice, peel, zest, smush, whatever and it will just do it no matter what it is or its size.  I think I will invent this, it will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.