Monday, May 3, 2010

Biking in Hail and Fun Links

Yes you read that correctly, I had to bike in hail on t he way home.  Not only that but it was pelting rain and I don't have fenders so all of the water hits me in the face.  It was nutz.  I do not suggest riding in the hail though.  It was very unexpected.  Additionally it is thundering out there.  I haven't seen that very often.

Anyway I wanted to add a couple of interesting links I have found or been passed recently.

  • Here is another set of pictures from the volcano, I really like the ones with lightning.
  • Finally I was passed an interesting video from 1906 which is on youtube.  So interesting to see what things were like back then.  I have to admit it is kinda boring but look at the people riding their bikes and looking at the, I assume, trolly car.  Really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.