Sunday, May 23, 2010

FOUND!

So tonight is the end of Lost.  I am actually pretty jazzed.  For one there is about 10 hours of stuff to watch tonight.  For two this means the season is over.  I watch way too much TV in general.  I recently had a conversation with another friend about how life changes when you get a real (non-graduate studentish) job.  When you get home from working (usually more than 8 hours) it is really easy to just veg in front of the TV.  So anyway I have a weekly schedule that is all done this week, and I couldn't be happier.  With the exception of Mythbusters on the weekends I don't really have channel which carries anything I want to watch.  SO I am looking forward  to finally finishing some books I have been reading, finishing up a couple of programs I am writing, getting some more exercise as the weather turns nicer, in general I am hoping for a more forceful introduction to this again.  The lack of interesting TV shows will do this for me.

I also would like to note that tonight's food (which I will prepare for the lost finale) will be prepared with my new Vidalia Chop wizard.  So much nicer than doing this by hand.  :-)

I will have my thoughts on the lost finale tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.