Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unbelievable

Here is a video on Anderson Cooper 360 which is incredible.  These people just walk by as a man is dying.  What is amazing to me is that the women didn't call for help.  What is also surprising is that it took the authorities 1 hour to arrive at the scene of the crime (if in fact she was the one who called).  This is incredible.  I actually watched a cop car hit a kid this last week.

Why didn't these people help him?  He was homeless, could that be it?  I have to admit I would think twice before approaching someone on the sidewalk after dark.  It could be a trap.  Criminals are getting more innovative all the time, playing on the good Samaritans is common.  So I can kinda understand walking by.  However I think I would still call someone.  However I can't believe the groups of people walked by.  Pretty incredible.

I have to say that I think the guy in the video is mostly full of crap.  I don't think the 'whatever he called it' is the reason people walked by.  I think it has more to do with what I said.  Also I feel like even if you are just helping the police the amount of time you spend and such is overwhelming.  I don't know if that would prevent me from helping someone who was bleeding, however I may think twice about calling in a bum sleeping on the sidewalk because it just isn't worth the effort to move the bum.

I have to say this is crazy, the people who took pictures should doubly be ashamed of himself.  Just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.