Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bathroom Mystery

So, Men's room behavior has been a furtile ground for jokes over the years, at least between guys.  I have never heard the prolific amount of jokes and comments from girls about the ladies room.
So anyway at the end of the work when I work late I will go into the bathroom and there is an interesting sight, a strand of toilet paper hanging from the top of the door.  There is nothing intersting about this strand of TP.  There was no writing or anything on it.  So of course I had to figure out why this TP would appear on the door at the end of the day.

So this week I figured it out.  Someone is afraid someone might see them through the crack in the door and so they put TP over the crack in the door.  Now first of all, TP is really really thin.  If you goal is to stop people from staring at you I don't think TP is the best way to prevent that.  Additionally I know no one who goes into the bathroom and stares through the cracks in the doors.  So someone comes in every day so paranoid that someone is going to stare through the crack and so that put toilet paper over the crack.  So anyway, my office mates and I have had a lot of laughs at this person's expense.  The world is a weird place.  I have often wondered if I have any weird habits like that that people find funny behind my back.  I would hope my 'quirks' at least make sense though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.