Wednesday, April 21, 2010

That Park is going, going, gone

I just have to say I love maps, and that the New York Times and Newsweek always have really good ways of putting together information.  Well here is something I ran across sometime back and I thought you would all enjoy this.  Here is a map of places that are likely to radically change due to climate change.  This is like a who's who of things to see.  Make sure you drive your 6 mpg hummer to these places.  If not you may not make it.  :-)

Its a really neat page, totally check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we need to start planning vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You go to 50 of them, we'll go to the other 50. Then we'll show each other our slideshows ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.