Monday, February 15, 2010

Researching at Night

I have to say I have been researching a post for quite a while here and I have to say that government websites are usually just terrible to the point of usability.  I am currently trying to get on the 5th Circuit Court's Louisiana Website and the thing is down.  This is all too common.  I research a lot of things I read about and the lack of reliability and organization on these websites make me cry for democracy.  Really how can people be informed if the sites are so bad.  I would be more than willing to donate money to an organization that actually helped the government make the information it has more accessible.  I mean this is ridiculous.  Don't even get me started on local websites.  I found one a while ago where the head of the city council had been dead for like 5 years.  Ridiculous.

Maybe I will get to finish the post tomorrow morning.  It is a good one, I'll keep you on the edge of your seats.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.