Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm back

So I have been gone... for a long time.  Sorry to my 1 reader.  I guess I got a little too into World of Warcraft.  :-)  Oh well.  I have one of the bet retribution paladins on my server.  It was fun but I have decided to put time back into other things.  One of those things is to revive my blog and post material based on the things I read and research.  I didn't stop reading those things in the last couple of months but I just haven't sat down to think about them.  This will give me the opportunity to write about them as I let them sink in, probably a good thing.  I am also taking time to expand my horizons with other activities (though I am playing Zelda on the Wii right now which isn't helpful).

I have been surprised at the improvements to blogger too.  You may notice some tabs at the top of the page which are some collection pages for posts as I go forward.  I will likely rearrange my old posts in the future and cleaning them up.  (Sorry if it clogs up your reader, I promise not to do them all at once.  :-) ).  Hope you all enjoy reading my blog as I go forward.  I'll try to make it interesting at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.