Saturday, June 27, 2009

Like such as....

Ok, so this is old news but I found some fun videos that will give you a good laugh today. So if you don't remember Miss South Carolina:

Adblock


Here is her the next day...

Adblock


I have to say, the first time most people are in TV they usually don't say something intelligent, but they don't say something ridiculous. And here is Jimmy Kimmel trying to explain it...

Adblock


Well here is a song about it which is awesome. :-)

Adblock


Just remember that you need maps. We need maps so we know where, such as, the Iraq is. :-) For reference I can honestly say in my life I have known over 20% of people I know who couldn't locate 'The Iraq' on a world map. Anyway, if you need a pick me up have a watch. I can't believe I still find this funny after all this time.

If you would like to bone up on your skillz you can check out this link (or just play below). I made it to level 10 with a score of 367718. Those island nations are a killer...

Adblock




This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travelogue's other 4,201,388 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 01:26AM GMT. (TravelPod is a member of the TripAdvisor Media Network)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be deleted if they are inappropriate.